Mian Law Chambers regularly advises banks and other financial institutions, focusing mainly on banking and financial crimes. We have enough experience of litigation in the following areas:
- Breach of the terms of an instrument or document whereby possession of any asset or property offered as security for the re-payment of finance.
- Mortgage & Loaning Facilities
- Fraudulent misrepresentation made to a financial institution.
- Dishonest alienation of mortgaged property.
- Offenses under the jurisdiction of Special Court (Banking Offenses)
Business Services & Tax Law
- Business Setup in Pakistan.
- Registration with FBR.
- Registration with Chambers of Commerce.
- Business Setup Partnership Law.
- Hotels and Restaurants Law.
- Trademark Registration.
- Copyright Registration.
- Patent Registration.
- Private Security Company Law.
- Property & Real Estate Law.
- Sales Tax Law Services.
- Income Tax Law Services.
- Filing of Income Tax Returns.
- Income Tax Appeals.